Apply for Vietnam visa
Your Vietnam Visa Service supporter is standing by
(+84) 1247 494 155 General Information About Vietnam Visa Service
There is a short list of visa exemption agreements
between Vietnam and foreign countries. Therefore a Vietnam entry visa is required for most foreigners who wish to visit Vietnam.
For those who need an entry visa to Vietnam, they need to arrange Vietnam visa before their departure. At :www.vietnamvisatour.com
we offer two ways of getting visa to Vietnam as followings:
1. Vietnam Visa pick up at airport (Vietnam visa on arrival)
- Visa on arrival means the visa that you can collect upon arrival at airport in Vietnam. The advantage of arrival visa is you will not need to go to Vietnam Embassies to apply for the visa and it is convenient for people who really want to save their money & valuable time in business. You only can get Vietnam visa on arrival is you enter Vietnam by air.
- To pick up visa upon arrival, you will need an on arrival Approval letter which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department
- Our service is to get a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter for you from the Vietnam Immigration Department. After obtaining the Vietnam visa letter, we will forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports, so when you arrive at airport, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa at once. Please remember to bring at least 1 photo of passport regulation size (2in x 2in, or 4 cm x 6 cm) and cash (US dollars) for the stamping fees.
2. Vietnam Visa getting at Embassy.
- Visa getting at the embassy means the visa that you collect at Vietnam Embassy abroad.
- To pick up a visa to Vietnam at Embassy, you will need to have a document called “Visa Approval code letter” which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam.
- Our service is to get the Visa approval code letter for you from the Vietnam Immigration Department. After obtaining the Vietnam visa letter, we will forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded (by the Immigration Office) on your behalf to the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate. Then, you just need to take that approval with your passport to that Embassy or Consulate to get the visa stamp on your passport. Please remember to bring at least 01 photos of passport regulation size (2in x 2in, or 4 cm x 6 cm) and cash for the stamping fees.
Our Visa Processing fees:
Our service fees below are not inclusive STAMPING FEE which you will have to pay directly at airport or at the Embassy/Consulate (the stamping fees vary from Embassy to Embassy).
NORMAL PROCESSING: 3 - 4 working days
URGENT PROCESSING: 1 -2 working days
To get a visa on arrival to Vietnam, you just need to follow 04 simple steps as below:
STEP 1: FILL IN THE VISA APPLICATION FORM
You need to fill up Vietnam visa booking form from our website and send it to our support team: email@example.com. You will receive a guideline of payment within 24 hours or less.
STEP 2: PAYING & PROCESSING
After having received your payment, we will immediately submit your visa application to Vietnamese Immigration Department. Then it takes only 2-3 working days to have the visa approval letter completed.
STEP 3: GET YOUR VISA APPROVAL LETTER
After we get your visa approval letter completed, we will forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at International airports, (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Danang). when you arrive in Vietnam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa accordingly.
STEP 4: GET YOUR VIETNAM VISA STAMPED
When you have your visa approval letter in hand, you need to print the whole document, and take it along with you.
Do not forget to prepare at least 01 photo of passport regulation size (3.5 x 4.5cm or 4 x 6cm, not too strick) and cash (US dollars) for the stamping fees.
Upon arrival at airport in Vietnam, you need to fill up an application form, then you present the approval letter, passport, photos, and pay for the stamping fee to get your visa on arrival done. The actual process will be done quite quick.
- Vietnam tourist visa on arrival can be valid for maximum 30 days stay, for single entry or multi-entry (depending on the type of Visa you apply for).
- You must indicate your arrival date. If you are not sure what date you will fly to Vietnam, you can give us your proposed date of arrival. You can come to Vietnam some days later than the appoved date, but not earlier.
- You can only get Vienam visa on arrival if you enter Vietnam via an airport (Visa on arrival is not applicable if you enter via land border)
- Stamping fee is the fee you have to pay in cash directly at Vietnam airport when you pick up your visa.
- Stamping fee: 25USD for single entry visa from 1 month to 3 month visa $50USD for multiple entries visa from 1 - 3 month visa.
- You need to prepare some US cash for the stamping fee, since no credit cards or traveler cheques are accepted .
- Once processed, Visa service cannot be cancelled, so we require full payment in advance, and non-refundable.
Price for Visa:
|Type of visa
||10 pax up
|1 month -single||$16.00||$14.00||$12.00||$10.00
|1 month -multiple||$22.00||$20.00||$18.00||$16.00
1. To process a Vietnam visa application for you, we need the following information:
- Full name as in your passport (First name - Middle name - Surname)
- Gender (male or female)
- Date of birth
- Number of your passport & expire date
- Entry date
- Exit date
- Port of arrival
- Type of visa (Visa at airport or Visa getting at Embassy of Vietnam)
- Place to pick up visa (type down name of an Airport in Vietnam or Embassy of Vietnam where you pick up your visa)
2. Documents needed for visa stamping at the Vietnam airport or at the Vietnam Embassy
- Your original Passport ( please make sure as if the expired date is more than 6 months ahead from your arrival date)
- 02 photos 4x6cm
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Some cash for stamping fee
Any further question regarding Vietnam Visa Application
, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org